Pipe range: from 114 to 219 mm
ТМК UP PF ET is a casing connection for horizontal wells of oil, gas, and gas-condensate fields.
It ensures high tightness in difficult operating conditions (extreme bending, compressive, and tensile loads, torque, aggressive environments) and is efficient in case of drilling with casing.
- Reliable and efficient radial cone-to-cone seal
- Quick connection and disconnection of sealing surfaces in the contact area
- Differentiated tightness of fit for the seal depending on the standard size
- Guaranteed tightness in difficult operating conditions taking place in case of combined loading, internal pressure, tension, compression, and bending.
- Opportunity of multiple assembly operations and of use as tubing.
Negative angle shoulder
- Increased shoulder thickness
- Protects connection from excessive torque and compression
- Accurately fixes mutual positions of seal and thread elements with the set values of tightness of fit
- Increases efficiency of the radial cone-to-cone seal, closes the inner contour of the pipe
Текст на картинке:
- Assurance of the connection operability under significant torque and compression force.
- Stable operating parameters of the connection. The absence of disturbance of working fluid flow inside the pipe.
Buttress trapezoidal thread
- Has a free outlet to the pipe body.
- The tensile-weak section is maximally close to the section of the pipe.
- Load flank negative angle.
- Design clearance on the outer diameter of the thread.
- Large length of free pipe entry into the coupling.
- The connection failure load is equal to the pipe tensile failure load.
- The risk of threads coming out of contact under tension is eliminated.
- Exceptional resistance to abrasion.
- Ease of connection assembly.
- Possibility to control the correctness of assembly on the basis of make-up torques
- Possibility to control the correctness of assembly using marks
- Possibility to change the speed of rotation during assembly using the position of a triangular sign as reference
- Easy control of assembly correctness