Pipe range: 60.32–339.72 mm
- 100% tensile and compressive efficiency
- Quick-assembly premium connection
- The thread in a shape of a hook with a negative angle prevents the threads from coming out of contact.
- Reduced clearance minimizes thread mobility and prevents transfer of excessive loads to shoulder area during compression.
- Roots and crests of the thread are parallel to the pipe axis, which ensures easy and deep stabbing and fine make-up at the initial stage of assembly.
- Enhanced thread profile ensures resistance to scoring.
- Reduces the risk of cross-threading.
- Increases resistance to bending loads.
- Gas tight sphere-to-cone seal
- Tested according to API 5C5 CAL IV for 100% tensile and compression efficiency
- The unique elongated structure of the shoulder provides for the resistance to compressive loads due to the control of elastic deformation.
- Increased thickness of the contact area protects the connection from excessive torques and compression.
- Additional sealing area.