Delta Energy Services provides non-destructive testing services according to the following standards:
- DS-1 Volume 3 «Drill Step Inspection»
- API RP 7G-2 «Recommended Practice for Inspection and Classification of Used Drill Stem Elements»
- GOST 33006.2— 2014 «Monitoring and classification of the used elements of the drilling tool»
NORMATIVE AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
- РД 39-013-90 «Drill pipe instruction manual»;
- РД 41-01-25-89 «Non-destructive testing of drilling equipment during operation»;
- ГОСТ 33006.2-2014 «Oil and gas industry. Rotary Drilling Equipment. Part 2. Monitoring and classification of the used elements of the drilling tool»;
- DS-1 vol.3 «Drill Stem Inspection»;
- API RP 7G-2 «Recommended Practice for Inspection and Classification of Used Dril Stem Elements».
DS-1. Drill Pipe Body Control
DS-1. Copperplated Joints Control
Visual and Measuring Copperplated Joints Control
- Checking the profile and pitch thread of the locking
- Monitoring the nipple and the coupling stop face
- Measuring of the geometrical dimensions of the lock (outer / inner diameter, nipple length, etc.).
Ultrasonic-flow inspection of the wedges operating area and the planted part reveals corrosion damage and fatigue cracks.
Ultrasonic Drill Pipe Gauge Measuring
Ultrasonic Drill Pipe Gauge Measuring is carried out to determine actual wall thickness of the drill pipe body
During the process of electromagnetic control, the body of the drill pipe is scanned along its entire length (except for the upset ends) using the scattered magnetic flux method.
This method allows you to identify areas of decrease in wall thickness, fatigue cracks, corrosion ulcers, cuts, etc.
Magnetic Particle Inspection Of Locking Threads
Applied field magnetic particle inspection detects cracks in threaded joints.